We have been helping injured families connect with experienced wrongful death lawyers for more than 10 years.
Finding the right experienced Wrongful Death Lawyer will be very important to your case and your settlement.
The term “Wrongful Death” refers to a lawsuit that is filed in a civil court between the victim's family and the person they believe to be responsible for their family victim’s death. A “Wrongful Death” can be defined as either negligent or unjust, with the actions causing the death of another person.
A wrongful death claim can be brought by a surviving spouse, parent, or child to recover damages for injuries and loss that the surviving family and/or estate have suffered due to the death of their family member.
If you’ve spent any amount of time looking for a wrongful death lawyer online you know how hard it is to find an experienced wrongful death lawyer to answer your questions. Our wrongful death attorney’s worry about your wrongful death case so you don't have to. All of our experienced wrongful death attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
Each state has a strict statute of limitations for you file your wrongful death lawsuit.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your wrongful death claim!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live wrongful death counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate your time on your bereaved family.
We aggressively represent our clients!
Wrongful Death Statistics
- Medical Malpractice is responsible for more than 90,000 deaths in United States each year.
- Slip and Fall injuries account for more than 20,000 deaths in the United States each year.
- SUV Rollovers accidents are responsible for 10,000 deaths annually.
- Swimming Pool accidents are responsible for the death of 1,000 children each year.
- Amusement Park accidents are responsible for the death of 2,500 people each year.
- Workplace Injuries are responsible for the death of 6,000 people each year.
- Mesothelioma Cancer is responsible for 2,500-3,000 deaths each year.
- Train Accidents are responsible for the deaths of 1,000 people each year.
- More than 1,500 Construction Workers are killed each year on jobsites.
- Asbestos Cancer is responsible for the deaths of 10,000 people each year.
- Prescription Drug deaths are responsible for the deaths of more than 200,000 people each year.
- Over 55,000 people die each year as a direct result of a Traumatic Brain Injury.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that 5,000 pedestrians die annually in Pedestrian accidents.
Quick Facts on Wrongful Death Cases:
- We are here to help you find an experienced wrongful death claims lawyer in your state.
- We have 10 years experience connecting people with wrongful death lawyers that will fight for you.
- Wrongful death cases can be very complex and time consuming.
- Wrongful death claims have a strict statute of limitations for you file an injury claim.
- Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your wrongful death claim.
- Navigating through the legal process can be complicated and we will prepare you for this process.
- All of our wrongful death attorneys work on a contingency basis and don't get paid unless you do!
- Many About Us cases can be resolved without the expense and trauma of going into a courtroom.
- We are to help your family sort through the legal issues resulting from a wrongful death claim.
Iowa Wrongful Death Claims
For a wrongful death claim to be successful, lawyers have to show that your loved one's death resulted from the negligence of another party. Immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. Our wrongful death attorneys have represented spouses, children and parents of deceased victims in all 50 states.
If a family member has died from using an you may be entitled to these damages:
- Burial Expenses
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Mental anguish
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
How we help can you today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 866.757.6949 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced injury attorney.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
10 Things a Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Do For You.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can recover medical expenses, burial expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can help you obtain old records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your wrongful death case.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your family.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar wrongful death cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can help educate you about Mesothelioma and the state laws involved.
- A Wrongful Death Lawyer can make sure that your case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
- Wrongful Death litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Wrongful Death Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
- Wrongful Death lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Wrongful Death Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
- By retaining a Wrongful Death Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Wrongful Death Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems.
Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
Serving Iowa and local cities: Iowa Injury Lawyer
We connect you with Iowa Wrongful Death Lawyers throughout the state.
We connect you with Iowa Wrongful Death Claims in all Counties.
We connect you with Iowa Wrongful Death Claims in all 50 States
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, the people responsible for it have a responsibility to you as well. Our personal injury lawyers will make sure that they are held responsible for their actions, and that you receive all of the compensation you have coming to you in a quick and timely manner.
Call toll free 866.757.6949
Iowa Wrongful Death Lawyer: